Product Data Specialist
Position Location: Corporate Office, Huntingburg, IN
• Create new catalogs in CET for export to vendors (CET 2020 Project Matrix)
• Create and maintain customer specific catalogs for local distribution
• Connect symbols with catalog (CET and 2020)
• Compile catalog data for 2020 and send SIF and symbols to Project Matrix
• Liaison between product marketing, sales operations, and eTools team to promote communication and data integrity
• Works closely with the technology team to launch, update, and enhance products and programs via digital specification tools
• Coordinate product data timelines and requirements with Product Application Managers supporting product development goals
• Help maintain CET catalog (material and graphics)
• Maintain relationship with external vendors (CET 2020 Project Matrix)
• Help maintain Price spreadsheet use by all departments to update pricing
• Analytical, data driven approach with an attention to detail.
• Work well as a member of a dynamic, creative team.
• Strong data oriented skills required.
• Willingness to learn new software programs and processes.
• Self-motivated, goal oriented, and eager to learn.
• Excellent organizational, communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to analyze and present product data in a way that will enhance the customer experience.
• Product knowledge in Office Casegoods, Seating, Tables, and Healthcare.
Education / Experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the office furniture industry.
• Associates Degree is desired, but not required.
• Previous experience with Manufacturer Data is required.
• Catalog data builder experience is a plus.
• Previous experience with Specification Tools is desirable.
• Experience with Adobe InDesign is preferred but not required.
• Knowledge of OFS Brands’ product portfolio, model number structure, option strings, etc. is desirable.
• Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel