Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
· Prepare specifications, draw and design utilizing 20/20 CAP worksheet & Auto CAD.
· Prepare renderings
· Prepare specifications, bids and RFP’s to support field sales
· Knowledge of Commercial furniture Industry
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong project management and time management skills.
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work independently
· Strong communication, troubleshooting and decision making skills
· Must be multi-task oriented
· Associates Degree required
· Prefer Industry related experience
· CET Designer experience a plus