OFS Brands is different from most other furniture manufacturers, and that's something we're really proud of.
OFS Brands is a company whose history is steeped in the rich furniture making tradition and strong German heritage of southern Indiana. This art of old-world craftsmanship is one we've mastered and still adhere to today. We've been crafting fine wood furniture for over 75 years. It was in the early 1980's that we turned our efforts solely to manufacturing wood office furniture. Today, our operations include seven manufacturing plants and four support plants responsible for millions of dollars in production.
Company Timeline• 1937: Basketball Scoreboards and Venetian Blinds
• 1938: Residential Furniture
• 1987: Contract Office Furniture - OFS
• 1990: Styline Transportation Founded
• 1999: Styline purchases Executive Furniture
• 2000: Contract Office Furniture - First Office
• 2007: OFS Brands acquires Carolina Business Furniture
• 2008: OFS Brands acquires Loewenstein